1. All entries must be submitted online and qualified entries will be published on the website, www. best-california-vacation.com To apply online, see Free Disneyland Tickets
2. Your vacation story must be at least 300 words (500 words preferred), and must be original, unique content. No plagiarism or copyright infringement. Previously published or awarded material will not be accepted.
3. When is the deadline? The contest keeps running but I expect to offer free tickets twice a year, depending on the number of entries. Deadline for Summer 2014 contest is midnight Jun 15, 2014.
4. Entrants must be at least 13 years old.
5. Entries will be rated based upon the following criteria:
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted in each contest (e.g. Summer 2014, Winter 2014).
7. Up to 4 photographs may be submitted (optional). Maximum size is 800 x 600 pixels. Photos must be in .jpg or .gif format.
8. The winner will receive the Disneyland tickets for free, however the winner will be responsible for all other expenses, including travel, parking, hotels and food. Winner will be responsible to pay any taxes that are owed on the tickets, if any.
9. The winner may donate the Disneyland tickets free to a charity of their choice, if desired. The tickets may not be resold.
10. All submissions become the property of www.best-california-vacation.com, and may be posted on this website for an indefinite period of time.
11. Poor quality submissions or inappropriate content will not be posted and will not be eligible for free Disneyland tickets. If a large number of vacation stories are submitted, www.best-california-vacation.com may decide to post only some of the entries online.
To apply online, see Free Disneyland Tickets
After you've submitted your entry, be sure to return to this page and complete your official entry form to win those Disneyland Tickets - Free Disney Vacation. Good luck!